Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer 2010

Summer at The Henschel Gallery will be short but furious- from August 1st to September 7th, open 9 to 5 every day. Our added attraction is the exceptionally talented Victoria sculptress, Alicia Young who will be with us the entire time. Shown here is the rack card that will make its appearance this week at most North Island outlets, B & B's, hotels,etc.

After this period the gallery will be closed and I will be working with and through other galleries.

Just to set things straight with the numbers of people who think I am retiring, I hope this move frees me up to paint more on site. ARTISTS DO NOT RETIRE!!!! Prior to building the large addition to the gallery in 1996, I was always with at least four galleries and travelled a great deal more. I will return to this life style this fall.

This website and blog will continue but will direct you to galleries that handle the work shown on this site.

No comments: